This advertisement is intended for a clean and wholesome purpose only. All treatments are professional. Courtesy reminder: Please do not contact the provider/masseur if you're seeking any kind of sexual, illegal or inappropriate services..
Just reminder that I do the massage service job myself

BORRIZ - Your Filipino Masseur (Freelancer)

BORRIZ

Location: 13th Street, corner King Fahad Street and King Khalid Street, Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia.

Note:  This massage service is only to those who are residing in/near the vacinity of Al-Khobar, Dammam, Dhahran - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.  Also, if I'm traveling away from home location, transportation expenses is not included to the price/charge of the massage service.


RELAX AND UNWIND….. YOU DESERVE IT….
You work hard…. Now it’s time to relax with soothing massage whether at home, in a hotel  or in my own place where you can have also your privacy.  Your desire to be totally pampered for an hour or two.  My service is affordable to everybody who wants to have such service.  I perform a full body no rush massage using oil to calm or invigorate.

 Style(s)/Massage Tecqniques :  Deep Tissue, Sports, Acupressure, Shiatsu, Trigger Point Therapy, Swedish, Theraputic, Head Massage, Reflexology, Aroma Therapy and Chair massage.

Hours:  Saturday to Friday : 10:00 A.M. - 11:00 P.M.

Fee:  SR. 150.00 (Saudi Riyals)/1 hour session

Contact No.: 0545681906     E-Mail Address:  borisreflex@yahoo.com

Massage is an Art form that has been around for centuries.  Massage was used in the times of old remedy to heal people physically and spiritually.  Body work has various modalities of healing people at so many different levels. The human body has the natural ability to heal itself.  Through the power of touch the body receives the tools it needs for healing advantage.


With the benefits like increased blood circulation, decreased muscle tension, and deep relaxation, the body has room to systematically begin relieving overall tension.  Massage is truly a gift that should be taken advantage of and enjoyed to its fullest.



This is my bachelor apartment where I performed my service.  I do the massage in the floor with cushion and sheets.(I'm not using a massage table for your information).  I'm sure you feel the comfort in my place when I performed the service with candle light with relaxing music.  Hear the sound of  water fall with lighted incent to make you more relaxed.  This only apply to those who have no private place to performed incase you have no place available.
















Being a Massage/Reflexology Therapist has dramatically change my life.  I have been a massage/reflexology therapist for more than 8+ years and have discovered the secret to well-being.  The secret includes being hydrated, exercising, receiving massage and simply loving your body.  You have to consistently take care of your body if you want your body take care of you.  Your body is your temple so take care of it. - Borriz.


 
COURTESY REMINDERS:  Please do not contact the provider(s) above if you're seeking any kind of sexual, illegal or inappropriate services as I do only purely massage and no extra or special service offer.



THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOU UNDERSTANDING